Christian dating for christian singles.
DearestChristian.com's user Agreement updated 25 September 2006:
Please read the following agreement carefully. You should not register with DearestChristian.com without reading and accepting this agreement. You must agree and abide by all the terms and conditions stated in order to be a valid member of any of the services ("Service") provided by DearestChristian. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the service.
1) You must be at
least 18 years old to join our christian dating community. If you are
under 18 years of age, you cannot register as a member. By registering
for, or using this service in whatever manner, you are stating you are
at least 18 years of age.
2) Offensive conduct toward any of our members may result in immediate termination of your membership (trial or full) without a refund (if any), and without notice.
3) You are not authorized to transfer your membershp to someone else. Your membership (whether trial or full) with DearestChristian.com is for your own personal use only.
4) If you do not agree with the terms, please do not register. In the event your access to the DearestChristian.com service is suspended or terminated upon any breach of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused membership fees, if any.
Accuracy of information
1) We make no attempt to verify the accuracy of any information you or any other user provides either in a Profile or in email correspondence. You must be the sole judge of what to believe or rely upon when interacting with another subscriber.
2) In the event that any material is found to violate any of the agreement in this page, DearestChrisitian reserves the right to monitor and remove any information from any mailbox without prior notice.
Your conduct at DearestChristian
You represent and
warrant that you will not use the Service to engage in any of the following
activities: Engage in money scams, Harass other members whether written,
graphical and pictorial. Forward chain letters to other members. Engage
in solicitation. Commit fraud or any other unlawful act.
that we are not responsible for suspension of the Service, regardless
of the cause of the interruption or suspension. We
do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability
of the Service.
Monitoring of Information
We reserve the right
to monitor all advertisements, public postings and messages to ensure
that they conform to the content guidelines which may be applicable
from time to time.
reserves the right to give or deny any trial period to any user. DearestChristian
also reserves the right to terminal and even delete any user.
You agree to indemnify
us, our officers, employees and any agents, from any loss or damages.
This includes, without limit, reasonable legal fees, arising in conjunction
with your activity with the Service, including breach of this Agreement
or charges or complaints made by any parties against you. You agree
to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in defense of any claim.
If you wish to submit a complaint regarding DearestChristian.com service, you should first contact DearestChristian.com Customer Support at support@DearestChristian.com.
DearestChristian will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of DearestChristian services. DearestChristian's liability to you for whatever cause shall be limited to the amount paid, if any.
We do not sell, rent, trade or give any private information about any of our members to anyone, or any other parties. This includes names, email addresses, home addresses, telephone numbers and others.
DearestChristian reserves the right to change the terms without prior notice. Registration is explicit acceptance of the terms herein. Your continued usage constitutes your acceptance to the changes.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact: